- What was your favorite travel experience? Watching the early morning sun cascade through the jungle canopy while riding a motorbike through Angkor Wat.
- What is the best piece of advice you ever received as a traveler? Let go of it working out as you want and enjoy the process.
- How do you stay fabulous while you travel? 1 pair of Tango shoes and 1 fabulous dress.
- What’s your greatest extravagance when traveling? Anything that I know I will regret not having done later.
- On what items do you prefer to save money rather than spend money when traveling? Hotels and souvenirs.
- What’s your most important travel item? Passport and credit cards. I can buy everything else.
- What characteristics do you dislike about yourself when you travel? I’m shy and sometimes insecure.
- What characteristics do you dislike about others when you travel? Meanness, pettiness.
- What do you most value in a travel buddy? Open to trying new things and willing to have a great time no matter what.
- What do you absolutely have to know before you go? If there’s armed conflict or an outbreak of disease.
- What travel experiences are still on your bucket list? Climbing Kilimanjaro, hiking the Annapurna Circuit, a Shark Diving certification, skydiving, gorilla watching.
- How do you plan for travel, especially paying for it? I estimate daily travel expenses based on blogs and travel guides. I also choose countries where my currency will go as far as possible.
EVE IS AN AVID TRAVELER WHO HAS BEEN LIVING AND WORKING OUTSIDE HER HOME COUNTRY FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS. OVER THIS TIME PERIOD ABROAD, SHE HAS LIVED FOR THREE MONTHS OR MORE IN BULGARIA, UKRAINE, CHINA, MACAO (S.A.R.), MEXICO, RUSSIA, AFGHANISTAN, AND GEORGIA. WHEN SHE IS NOT WORKING AS A TEACHER TRAINER OR TEACHER, YOU WILL FIND HER HIKING, SKIING, MAKING FRIENDS WITH THE NEIGHBORHOOD DOGS, PAINTING, WINDSURFING OR SCUBA DIVING.