- What was your favourite travel experience? I travelled alone to Nethrani Island in Karnataka, India for scuba diving.
- What is the best piece of advice you ever received as a traveller? Travel light.
- How do you stay fabulous while you travel? I strictly follow the rule of “be a Roman in Rome.”
- What is your greatest extravagance when travelling? I would hunt down nuances of the local tradition and culture.
- On what items do you prefer to save money rather than spend money when travelling? I would rather stay in an economic lodging and use that money to buy something which is special and which is not available in our hometown.
- What is your most important travel item? Camera.
- What characteristics do you dislike about yourself when you travel? – To get myself out of the bed early in the morning is really difficult.
- What characteristics do you dislike about others when you travel? When people do not stick to the plan intended to do while travelling.
- What do you most value in traveling? Time and Money.
- What do you absolutely have to know before you go? The exact routes, distances and time of travel.
- What travel experiences are still on your bucket list? All said about Oman and Muscat, Dubai, Kenyan Safari, Bora Bora Island, Sri Lanka, Bahamas, Bhutan… and the list goes on.
- How do you plan for travel, especially paying for it? I would save at least 4 to 5 months in advance and then utilize that to schedule the travel plans appropriately.
Vibha is an architect by profession and a homemaker after shifting to Muscat in late 2014. She is the newbie in the blogging world. She is passionate about quirky arts, dress, ornaments, décor and style and enjoys travelling and exploring the old traditions and customs of different places she visits. Vibha likes to wear traditional Indian dress. She also likes to do adventure tourism like paragliding, snorkelling, scuba diving and underwater walks. She is also waiting to explore bungee jumping and skydiving. If not an architect, she would have become a fashion designer. Vibha writes regularly at her blog Retro Rouge 2 Red Hot.