- What was your favorite travel experience? My favourite travel experience was Goa, India.
- What is the best piece of advice you ever received as a traveler? Go with the flow. I was so glad I followed this advice when meeting an Indian driver in Panjim, Goa, who showed us many beautiful places.
- How do you stay fabulous while you travel? New impressions from my travels keep me glowing! There’s nothing like the glow of inspiration.
- What’s your greatest extravagance when traveling? Sightseeing, tasty food.
- On what items do you prefer to save money rather than spend money when traveling? Clothes–I don’t like to buy too many new items. I also try to find cheap but nice accommodation.
- What’s your most important travel item? My mobile phone for photos and keeping up with friends.
- What characteristics do you dislike about yourself when you travel? Sometimes being moody.
- What characteristics do you dislike about others when you travel? Unfriendliness, egotism.
- What do you most value in a travel buddy? Cheerfulness, easy-going nature.
- What do you absolutely have to know before you go? Just know a person.
- What travel experiences are still on your bucket list? Hiking in the mountains, camping in a tent in a forest, visiting Japan, China, Italy, New Zealand…
- How do you plan for travel, especially paying for it? I plan my travels beforehand by booking accommodations and tickets. Sometimes if there are good last-minute tickets at a reasonable price I just go for it. Travel can and should be very spontaneous.
Natalia is a translator and interpreter for English, German, Ukrainian and Russian and a teacher of English and German. In her free time, Natalia is fond of traveling and painting. She gets much inspiration from traveling throughout Ukraine and abroad, getting to know new cultures, traditions, cuisines and getting acquainted with people around the world. One of her far travel dreams has already come true – she visited India. Life is a big and very interesting adventure.